- "Classic" homes include: carpeting throughout with hardwood-style floors in the kitchen and bathroom, white appliances, light wood cabinets and beige-colored countertops.
- "Upgrade One" option features: hardwood-style flooring throughout the home, with carpeting in the bedroom, black or stainless steel appliances, light wood cabinets, tiled backsplashes, and granite-like countertops.
- "Upgrade Two" includes all these features plus dark brown espresso cabinets.
- "Premium" includes all these plus granite countertops. Any homes with personal yards can affect final costs.
|Rent||$950 -to $1,100|
|Rent||$995 -to $1,145|
|Rent||$1,035 -to $1,285|
|Rent||$1,240 -to $1,390|
|Rent||$1,315 -to $1,565|
|Rent||$1,785 -to $1,835|
- Income: Gross monthly income of all applicants must equal at least 2.5x monthly rent
- Credit: Flexible depending on other criteria, no property debt, no evictions. A conditional result may require a guarantor, who will need to make an income of 5x monthly rent in gross pay
- Criminal: no felony convictions, no violent, drug, or sexually-related misdemeanors
- Application Fee: $45 per person over 18 years old & $60 per married couple
- Administrative Fee: $75 per home
- Deposit Fee: $200 for one bedroom, $250 for two bedroom, $300 for three bedroom (additional deposit may be required depending on approved credit)
- Water: Sub metered
- Renters Insurance: Required
- Stove/Oven: Electric
- Cable/Internet: AT&T
- Valet Trash: $10
- Pest Control: $5
Optional Rentable Items
- Carports: $40
- Detached Garages: $95